Last Updated: May 29 2017
blayn inc. and its subsidiaries (collectively “blayn”, “we” “our” or “us”) collects, uses, protects, and discloses your information. This policy applies to information we collect when you access or use blayn’s websites, applications and services (collectively, “blayn’s service”) or interactions with us through methods defined below.
Information We Collect
We collect information when you create an account, contact us, fill out a form, complete a transaction, and respond to our surveys. The information we collect from you are as below:
- Contact information: for example, your name, phone number, e-mail address, home address, and mailing address.
- Biographic/ demographic information: for example, your date of birth, gender, profession, and government identification numbers.
- Financial information, for example, credit card number and bank account numbers.
Information From Other Sources.
We may also collect information about you through other sources. For example, we may also collect your personal information from third parties, such as identity verification services or access analysis service.
Use of Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- Provide better service and support, including resolving problems, troubleshooting, measuring and improving blayn’s service;
- Deliver administrative messages, support notices, updates, alerts, bills;
- Process transactions and notify your transactions through electronic communications or phone calls;
- Send promotions or marketing offers via electronic communications or phone calls;
- Prevent any potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Enforce our user agreements and other business agreements;
- Combine information we collect from you and information we collect from other sources to better understand your needs and improve blayn’s service.
Disclosure of Information
Whether you are a current or former customer, we may disclose your personal information for:
- Our business purposes, such as day-to-day operations, transactions, managing and maintaining customer accounts; and
- Our business partners or service provider that perform services on blayn’s behalf; and
- To enforce or investigate any violations of the our policies, user and/or business agreements between you and blayn inc.; and
- Complying for our legal obligations to the Japanese government, responding to legal investigations, court orders, or report to credit bureaus;
- When we have reason to believe that the disclosure of your information may prevent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspicious, illegal and/or prohibited activity.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their own purposes.
blayn may use other entities for analytic purposes. These entities may collect information including your IP address, pages viewed, time duration on pages and clicked links by using cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies. blayn may use these information to, including but not limited to, determine your online activity, analyze data and evaluate content popularity.
blayn inc. secures and protects the confidentiality of your personal information. We enforce practical procedures and physical, technical and administrative security measures.